Thursday, March 11, 2010

dotty

feeling a bit silly today...
decided to change the walls of this blog... very nice and very free (literally, you don't have to pay anything to change a template)...i like free stuff... who doesn't?
ok i probably should be working right now,
my work-in-progress tray is not going to empty itself, right?
.... ja well, spewing propaganda upon unsuspecting members keeps me awake at night...
messing with my personal mores (is that even a word)... can't reach for my wordbook..
ah well... that's what i signed up for and that's what i get paid to do...
the joys of peddling our souls for cash... there must be a name for that...
but still here i am... pondering the meaning of life....
bit cliched, but hey who's looking? i'm only trying to stick to my word... writing many words at a time....

No comments:

Post a Comment